The Office of the District Attorney is holding a virtual public meeting on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 2:30 pm to present the Department’s budget priorities and receive public input for the Fiscal Year 2021-22 and Fiscal Year 2022-23. Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting.
To access this remote meeting via Zoom click this link https://sfdistrictattorney.zoom.us/j/92448199507
Members of the public may join the meeting through audio conference using the access info below:
Call in number: US: 1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 924 4819 9507
Friday, February 12, 2021, 2:30 pm
- Budget Presentation
- Public Comment
Note: Each member of the public wishing to provide input is allotted 2 minutes to speak during the public comment portion.
SUBMITTING WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENT TO THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE: Members of the public who are unable to attend the public meeting may submit written comments regarding the subject of the meeting. Written comments should be submitted to the District Attorney’s Office, 350 Rhode Island Street, Suite 400N, San Francisco, CA 94107, or via email: SFDA.BudgetInput@sfgov.org.
Written comments will be received through Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
Accommodation request: American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Please contact Sheila Arcelona at Sheila.Arcelona@sfgov.org. Placing your request, a minimum of 72 hours in advance helps to ensure availability.
For more information on the City’s Budget process and Department related submissions please access: https://sf.gov/topics/budget.
To make public comment via Zoom:
- Click the Zoom link for the SFDA Public Budget Hearing meeting: https://sfdistrictattorney.zoom.us/j/92448199507
- If you wish to make public comment, click on “raise hand.”
- When it is your time to speak, your name will be called and a pop up will appear that says “The host would like you to unmute.” Press “unmute.”
- Please state your name for the record and then immediately begin your public comment.
- You will have 2 minutes to provide your comments. Once your time has ended, you will be moved out of the queue and your microphone will be muted.
To make public comment by phone:
- Call the Zoom phone number – 1 699 900 6833 and enter the webinar/meeting ID – 924 4819 9507, followed by #. When it asks for Participant ID, just press #
- If you wish to make public comment, press *9 to raise your hand. Speakers will be called on by the last four digits of their phone number. When you hear “the host would like you to unmute your microphone” press *6 to unmute.
- State your name for the record and provide your public comment.
- You will have 2 minutes to provide your comments. Once your time has ended, you will be moved out of the queue and your phone will be muted.
We appreciate your patience as we aim to provide the best possible access during this public health emergency.
- Call from a quiet location
- Speak slowly and clearly
- Mute any televisions, web streams, or radios around you
- Do not use speaker phone
- Ensure you are calling from a stable line with adequate service
- Do not use profanity of hate language