Subpoena Cancellations and Jury Trial Status

If the status of your case is “Cancelled” you will not need to appear in court. If your case states that it is Continued, you should receive a new subpoena to appear at a future date. If your case is Pending Trial, you should check this site daily for updates. If you do not see your case listed, please call (628) 652-4347.

If your case is trailing, please check the website for updates after 4:30pm on the date indicated in the Further Details column.​

To search for your case, select Ctrl/F on your keyboard to perform a search using the Defendant Name or Police Report Number that’s listed on your subpoena.

Cancelled/Rescheduled/Pending Trial

Adult Cases

Cancelled/Rescheduled/Pending Trial

Juvenile Cases

Please note that there will be no names displayed for cancelled juvenile cases. Juvenile cases will be cancelled by its juvenile number only.